Specialized Torch 2.0 Shoe
Choose your payment terms with Splitit
Splitit makes your payments smaller so you can make life bigger
Choose the number of monthly payments
The Specialized Torch 2.0 is a comfortable, high performance shoe. Because of the materials used, road shoes are often too stiff to be truly comfortable. To remedy this, the Torch 2.0 is constructed of 100% mesh and TPU to allow for toe movement and a less compressive, sock-like fit. It uses a medium stiff carbon composite sole and a rubber heel and toe for walking. The closure is provided by a unique BOA® IP1 clamp that is replaceable without tools and allows for easy micro-adjustment while riding.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed to optimize hip/knee/foot alignment for improved performance and comfort.
- Lightweight, with a rubber toe and heel to allow for walking.
- 3 screw holes, compatible with all major brands of road pedals.
235g (size 42)
- Fit System Boa® IP1 rotational tightener
- Upper Mesh and TPU
- Outsole carbon composite
- Stiffness 7.0
- 2 x Specialized Torch 2.0 Shoes
Bikes, clothing, accessories...
Best SellersShop now