Fox Defend Fire Pants
Take on winter's coldest conditions with confidence in the Fox Defend Fire Pant.
The Defend Fire Pant is the ultimate cold-weather cycling pant. A direct evolution of the first riding pants we ever made, the Defend Fire Pant uses a combination of bonded insulation and reinforced Cordura (R) panels to provide maximum warmth and performance. The tapered leg and elastic cuff keep cold and moisture out, and make pedaling easier by keeping the pants away from the drive train and trail side brush often used in individual riding conditions. What's more, innovative ripstop stretch material enhances the durability of Defend Fire pants, keeping you warm on long winter rides.
- Waterproof, tear-resistant stretch fleece-lined pants let you navigate in the toughest conditions.
- Cordura ™ seat and knee panels offer extra abrasion resistance
- Durable water-repellent finish repels water, dirt and debris
- Bonded fleece lining for added comfort, warmth and mobility
- Proven Race Ratchet closure on the podium for an instant fit
- Tapered leg with elastic cuff
- Main body: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Panel: 63% Cordura ™, 31% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- 31.25" inseam
Who it's for:
The Fox Defend Fire Pants are for extreme sport mountain bikers who refuse to let freezing temperatures stop them. It's the essential addition to your winter wardrobe to keep pushing the limits, whatever the conditions.
- Manufacturer Warranty 1 year
Bikes, clothing, accessories...
Best SellersShop now