Dakine Prodigi Kids Gloves
Choose your payment terms with Splitit
Splitit makes your payments smaller so you can make life bigger
Choose the number of monthly payments
Pump track, dirt jumps, or technical trails, young hands need gloves, too. The kids' Prodigy mountain bike gloves by Dakine offer all-mountain bar-gripping versatility with moisture-wicking mesh to keeps hands dry, while a four-way stretch build and wide opening make for easy on-and-off. Synthetic suede palms provide durability, and critically placed silicone offers enhance grip for a confident feel.
- Materials: shell: 66% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 5% Spandex; palm: 60% Nylon, 39% Polyurethane, 1% Silicone
- Sublimated graphics
- Breathable, 4-way stretch shell
- Ax Suede synthetic suede palm with wrap-over fingers
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece nose wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Big mouth cuff w/ adjustable hook and loop closure
Bikes, clothing, accessories...
Best DealsShop now