Castelli Squadra Stretch Jacket
The Squadra Stretch is a modern interpretation of the wind shell jacket, the one you keep in your pocket for a long descent or put on for the first hour of the ride until the day warms up. That jacket used to be a simple affair — a nylon shell — but the lack of stretch meant that it had to be cut on the generous side to fit all body shapes, both on and off the bike. Completely reimagined and constructed. Castelli kept it very compact so that it can pack away into minimal space in a jersey pocket. The stretch panels are treated for water repellency, which will help in a light mist, but this is not meant to be a true rain jacket.
- Coated ripstop nylon front and back and front of sleeves to keep wind off
- Tightly knit stretch panels on sides and sleeves allow for perfect fit
- High collar to keep drafts out
- Reflective details on chest and lower back for low-light visibility
- Manufacturer Warranty 2 years
Bikes, clothing, accessories...
Best SellersShop now