Tell us below which type of bike you are interested in! A member of our team will contact you to find an alternative that meets your needs.
Wahoo KICKR ROLLR Training Base
Choose your payment terms with Splitit
Splitit makes your payments smaller so you can make life bigger
Choose the number of monthly payments
The unique design of the Wahoo KICKR ROLLR training base allows the rear wheel of the bike to move freely, no matter how hard you train.
Installing the bike is a breeze: simply adjust the wheelbase to fit the bike and attach the front wheel to the base arm. The base arm has easily adjustable clamps that hold most 700c tires firmly in place. It not only keeps the bike in position when you get on and off it, but also keeps it stable when you're doing high-powered intervals.
It features KICKR flywheel technology, which allows it to adjust resistance in real time to emulate the experience of riding outdoors, especially when using virtual training platforms like Wahoo SYSTM or Zwift. So whether you want to participate in a virtual race or perform a structured workout in watts, it works with the most popular apps to provide the best experience possible.
- Front width: 80 cm
- Rear width: 30.5 cm
- Minimum wheelbase length: 147.5 cm
- Maximum wheelbase length: 170 cm
- Weight: 23 kg
- Resistance type: electromagnetic
- Maximum power output: 1500 W
- Accuracy: +/- 1% (when connected to PWRLINK ZERO Dual or Single pedals)
- Cadence (external sensor required)
- Power (external sensor required)
- Wireless software updates: yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth
- Power supply: 100-240V
- Rear wheel size: 700c, up to 2.1" wide
- Disc brakes: yes
- Operating systems: iOS, Android, Mac and Windows
- KICKR Climb: no
- KICKR Desk: yes
- KICKR Axis: no
- KICKR Headwind: yes
- Resistance control: yes
Bikes, clothing, accessories...
Finally in stockShop now
The information below is required for social login