Tell us below which type of bike you are interested in! A member of our team will contact you to find an alternative that meets your needs.
SCOR 4060 ST SRAM NX
Choose your payment terms with Splitit
Splitit makes your payments smaller so you can make life bigger
Choose the number of monthly payments
Discover the new Swiss brand SCOR and its 4060 ST (short travel), a bike that's a blast to ride.
Designed with the utmost attention to detail, the high-end carbon fiber frame stands out for its lightness and robustness. The cables have been cleverly hidden to protect them and give the 4060 a look that will leave no one indifferent. When it comes to storage, there's plenty to choose from: a compartment integrated into the bottom tube, in which to store everything needed to solve mechanical problems, as well as fixtures for bottle cages and other accessories. The chainstay is protected from any hits by the chain thanks to a rubber base protector.
The virtual pivot point kinematics compress the shock with the lower link. This way, it firms up according to the surface profile, so as to absorb jolts and allow the bike to better follow the ground.
This model is equipped with a state-of-the-art SRAM NX 12-speed transmission, a RockShox suspension system, as well as robust XDX-530 aluminum wheels.
- SCOR 4060 Full Carbon Frame
- Lower-Link Driven Instant Center Linkage
- 140 mm rear wheel travel
- Fully guided internal cable routing
- Storage Box
- Boost 148
- SRAM Universal Derailleur Mount
- ISCG 05 bottom bracket / Chain guide
- RockShox Lyrik Select
- 150 mm of travel
- Charger RC shock
- 44 mm offset
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- RT damper
- Rebound adjustment
- 140 mm of travel
- Crankset SRAM Descendant 6K Eagle, 32t, 170mm, DUB
- Cassette SRAN NX Eagle, 12 speed, 11-50t
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes SRAM Code R
- Rotors SRAM Centerline, 200 mm diameter
- Handlebar SCOR alloy, length 800 mm
- Stem SCOR alloy, length 35 mm
- Seatpost telescopic X-Fusion Manic, S 125mm, M 150mm, L/XL 170mm
- Saddle Fizik Terra Alpaca X5
- Wheels Aluminum XDX-530, 28 spokes, 30mm
- Hubs XDX-530, 28 spokes
- Front Tire Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", 3C Maxx Grip, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Rear Tire Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4", 3C Maxx Terra, Double Down, tubeless ready
- Tire Clearance 64 mm
Bikes, clothing, accessories...
Finally in stockShop now