Tell us below which type of bike you are interested in! A member of our team will contact you to find an alternative that meets your needs.
Blivet Quilo Boots
Choose your payment terms with Splitit
Splitit makes your payments smaller so you can make life bigger
Choose the number of monthly payments
The famous BLIVET QUILO boot for Fatbike is back this year in a revisited and upgraded version.
Sturdy synthetic leather panels are still part of the recipe, but this new generation comes with a beautiful matte finish. The internal material (from toe to ankle height) has been modified. In order to eliminate as much moisture as possible, which often causes frostbite, we have replaced the micro fleece with a more breathable material that dries quickly. The comfortable micro fleece is still used at the top of the boot. We have also changed the design of the toe area to further maximize comfort and keep the toes as far away as possible from the cold outer layers of material.
Still by far the lightest boot in the industry, the QUILO offers an excellent ''cold protection'' index. You will find 200g of insulation Thinsulate 3M ™ as well as a highly efficient Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) thermal wall. Blivet pays special attention to keep the cold transmitted by the cleat's counterplate, but also in the whole outsole without forgetting our 'LISZT AIR TOEBOX'' design with extraordinary volume at the toes. Comfortable to walk with, greater flexibility at the ankle, no compromise in the stiffness of the North Sharp Claw outsole. Vibram ® which provides excellent power transfer when pedaling, an outsole width reminding the one of a summer shoe, with a reduced volume. The QUILO is equipped with two laces that independently and precisely adjust the foot and ankle area for optimal comfort. With a wide tightening strap positioned at the calf and an orverall height of 21cm from the ground, the snow will never reach you.
- Vibram sole® made of special \"xs Trek\" rubber and Eva insertion with high thermal resistance
- 3M Thinsulate insulation™ 200 g.
- 'LISZT AIR TOEBOX’’ with extra toe volume of 4 x EEEE
- Quick dual-lace lacing system with automatic locking
- Tongue and heel loops for getting them on quickly
- Multilayered, highly heat-resistant removable insole made of 70% wool
- Waterproof synthetic leather exterior and high durability 600 denier polyester exterior
- Wide tightening strap at the calf
- Eyelet for spats
- 360° reflective strips
- Compatible with every type of pedal cleats on the market
- Weight: 1068g. (In size 43, pair)
- Sizes available: EURO 36 to 48
Bikes, clothing, accessories...
Finally in stockShop now
The information below is required for social login